Theological Training for Every Calling
Equip yourself for robust Christian teaching, service, or international ministry with world-class theological training from Westminster faculty. Earn your degree in one-to-two years, no matter your location or calling. This program is designed for Christians who are leaders within and outside of the church who want an introduction to the core aspects of their Christian faith and its relevance to their life and work. Those considering pastoral ordination should consider Westminster's MDiv degrees.
Complete eight core courses and choose from a diverse set of electives for a personalized and flexible theological education. Your studies will be supported by our passionate faculty and success team, leveraging the latest technology for simple and intuitive learning.
At a Glance
- Old Testament Theology for Application
- New Testament Theology for Application
- Survey of the Bible
- Survey of Church History
- Survey of Reformed Theology 1
- Survey of Reformed Theology 2
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Intro to Christian Apologetics
Customize your degree with a range of specialized studies. Available courses may include:
- Christianity and the Arts, taught by William Edgar
- The Temple and the Church’s Mission, taught by GK Beale
- Science and Faith, taught by Vern Poythress
- Theology of the Song of Songs, taught by Iain Duguid
- The Westminster Standards, taught by Chad VanDixhoorn
- Understanding Biblical Hebrew, taught by Libbie Groves
- Christianity and Islam, taught by William Edgar
- And more!
Students will complete a ministry application project in order to fulfill their program requirements. More details on the project are coming soon!
Our courses run in 10-week terms (one 8-week term) with generous and convenient breaks around peak times in the year like holidays, graduations, and more. You can begin studies any term of the year. And we make it easy to take a semester off and start back up again
Students earn the MACS degree to gain foundational training in Christian studies as they prepare for various ministry, work and life settings. Examples of typical applicants include:
- Christian businessmen and businesswomen wanting to grow their work and leadership in an understanding of Scripture and theology
- K-12 teachers and school administrators who are looking to be grounded in a solid, Christian worldview
- International leaders desiring to be better equipped to teach the Word
- Deacons and ruling elders who want in-depth preparation for ministry
- Pastors looking for continuing education
- Missionaries who are called to stay in the field while gaining further training