- Bible Survey
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Survey of Church History
- Theological Foundations
- Survey of Reformed Theology
- Old Testament Theology for Application
- New Testament Theology for Application
Customize your degree with a range of specialized studies. Available courses may include:
- Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution (Coming soon!)
- Biblical Theology of Worship (Coming soon!)
- Theology and Secular Psychology
- Human Personality
- Dynamics of Biblical Change
- Counseling in the Local Church
- Counseling and Physiology
- More coming soon!
Online Student Course Reviews
Theological Training for Every Calling
This degree combines online theology courses in biblical studies, church history, and defending the faith, with electives on topics such as science and faith and Christianity and culture. Core theology courses are taught by Westminster faculty and counseling electives are taught by the Christian Counseling and Educational Foundation faculty.
This unique curriculum, along with practical application opportunities, will enable you to grow in your own faith and theological understanding, and be better equipped to teach or lead in your ministry or professional context. Whether you’re a pastor, missionary, lawyer, social worker, or non-profit administrator, this degree will provide deep theological grounding for your life and work.
- Meet your faculty and classmates through video introductions.
- Connect with your small group for the first time online face-to-face.
- Hear from faculty as they interact with your course’s last small group assignments.
- Meet with your small group on your own schedule to process the upcoming week’s content and submit your next assignment.
- Submit your final projects, exams or papers.
- Complete course feedback to help us keep improving your student experience!
Examples of typical applicants include:
- Christian businessmen and businesswomen wanting to grow their work and leadership in an understanding of Scripture and theology
- K-12 teachers and school administrators who are looking to be grounded in a solid, Christian worldview
- International leaders desiring to be better equipped to teach the Word
- Deacons and ruling elders who want in-depth preparation for ministry
- Pastors looking for continuing education
- Missionaries who are called to stay in the field while gaining further training