- Bible Survey
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Survey of Church History
- Survey of Reformed Theology I
- Survey of Reformed Theology II
- Old Testament Theology for Application
- New Testament Theology for Application
Customize your degree with a range of specialized studies. Available courses may include:
- Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution (Coming soon!)
- Biblical Theology of Worship (Coming soon!)
- Theology and Secular Psychology
- Human Personality
- Dynamics of Biblical Change
- Counseling in the Local Church
- Counseling and Physiology
- More coming soon!
Online Student Course Reviews
Theological Training for Every Calling
Whether you are a Christian businessman or businesswoman looking to grow your work and leadership in an understanding of Scripture and theology, a missionary or pastor looking for further training, or a lay leader in your local church wanting fundamental categories to better serve and lead, the online Master of Arts in Christian Studies meets you in your current ministry. Throughout this program, you'll gain foundational training in Christian studies as you prepare for various ministry, work and life settings. And working alongside diverse and experienced peers in a small group setting you'll also grow and develop in a wise application of the rich course material.
- Meet your faculty and classmates through video introductions.
- Connect with your small group for the first time online face-to-face.
- Hear from faculty as they interact with your course’s last small group assignments.
- Meet with your small group on your own schedule to process the upcoming week’s content and submit your next assignment.
- Submit your final projects, exams or papers.
- Complete course feedback to help us keep improving your student experience!
Students earn the MACS degree to gain foundational training in Christian studies as they prepare for various ministry, work and life settings. Examples of typical applicants include:
- Christian businessmen and businesswomen wanting to grow their work and leadership in an understanding of Scripture and theology
- K-12 teachers and school administrators who are looking to be grounded in a solid, Christian worldview
- International leaders desiring to be better equipped to teach the Word
- Deacons and ruling elders who want in-depth preparation for ministry
- Pastors looking for continuing education
- Missionaries who are called to stay in the field while gaining further training