- Bible Survey
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Introduction to Apologetics
- Survey of Church History
- Survey of Reformed Theology
- Theological Foundations
- Old Testament Theology for Application
- New Testament Theology for Application
- Dynamics of Biblical Change
- Marriage Counseling
- Human Personality
- Counseling in the Local Church
- Theology & Secular Psychology
- Counseling & Physiology
- Counseling Observation A
- Counseling Observation B
- Counseling Problems & Procedures
- Counseling Children & Adolescents
- Helping Relationships
Online Student Course Reviews
Individual Courses for Ministry Training
As a Visiting Student you’ll be able to take Westminster Online courses without being enrolled in one of our degree programs. Courses are taken for-credit, just like in a master's degree program, and you will get the full student experience working in small groups and completing all work and assignments. These completed courses can be credited to any future Westminster Online degree program into which you’re admitted.
- Meet your faculty and classmates through video introductions.
- Connect with your small group for the first time online face-to-face.
- Hear from faculty as they interact with your course’s last small group assignments.
- Meet with your small group on your own schedule to process the upcoming week’s content and submit your next assignment.
- Submit your final projects, exams or papers.
- Complete course feedback to help us keep improving your student experience!
Our Visiting Students have diverse goals in pursuing online courses through Westminster, but all are seeking trustworthy training from expert faculty to better equip them for current or future ministry:
- Pastors taking refresher courses for their own growth and training
- Church leaders preparing to lead or train in a church or educational setting
- Church members wanting to delve deeper into the study of Scripture and the church
- Seminary students taking electives to transfer into another institution
- Future students trying the online seminary experience before applying to one of our degree programs